- Priority consideration will be given to members of the SDCBA.
- Advocacy, political statement pieces, and op-ed style proposals will not be accepted.
- Proposed article may not serve any commercial or political purpose or serve to solely promote a particular product, service, individual or their practice.
- Submitting this form does not guarantee publication; San Diego Lawyer will develop the publication’s content at the discretion of the editors and editorial board.
- Proposals must be original and must not be previously published.
- Please note, the SDCBA reserves the right to edit articles at its sole discretion.
- The SDCBA owns all publishing rights to any contributed article, regardless of who proposed the idea or who authored the article.