NJAJ Logo Agreement
Please complete and submit this agreement to confirm your acceptance for the use of the NJAJ Logo.
1) For purposes of this resolution, the term member shall be restricted to either a “Regular Member,” a “Contributory Member,” a “Firm Member” or a “Sustaining Member” as defined by the NJAJ Bylaws. No other categories of membership under the NJAJ Bylaws have any right or license to use the NJAJ logo.
2) In order to use the NJAJ logo, members as defined in paragraph 1 must be current in membership dues owed to NJAJ.
3) NJAJ owns all rights to its logo. Any use of the logo by a member as allowed under this resolution is a limited license which NJAJ can revoke at will.
4) A member as defined in paragraph 1 has the limited license to use the NJAJ logo ONLY on the member’s website or on a website maintained by a member’s law firm. The logo cannot be used in any other fashion, such as, for example, electronic advertising or use in a signature block on an email.
5) A member using the logo shall comply with all Rules of Professional Conduct and rules and rulings by the New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Attorney Advertising.
6) The NJAJ logo cannot be altered in any way. The member must use the logo exactly as transmitted to member by NJAJ.
7) The limited license to the member is not transferable to any other person or entity other than the members’ own law firm.
8) A member using the NJAJ logo shall not use the logo in any way which tarnishes NJAJ’s reputation, its goodwill or in any way which is false or misleading.
9) A member is specifically prohibited from using the logo in conjunction with a direct solicitation of accident victims as consistent with the Board of Governors resolution dated March 5, 2005.
10) The President of NJAJ, an appointed delegate of the President for this purpose or the NJAJ Executive Committee can suspend or terminate a member’s use of the logo for any violation of this resolution. Once the member is notified of the suspension or termination, the member shall immediately cease use of the NJAJ logo.
Do you agree to the terms of the NJAJ Logo Agreement?
I accept and agree to the terms of the NJAJ Logo Agreement.
Do Not Fill This Out